Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's cold here!

Central Indiana is in the freezer this week.  We had our first winter weather advisory on Sunday evening and we woke on Monday morning to snow, high winds and super cold temps.  As of this morning, it's still super cold and super windy.  We're in the low to mid 20's with gusts making wind chill drop to below 0 at times. I'm glad this is my work from home week so I don't have to go out there!

I've been feeling less than enthused about the Pink Fairy Vomit than usual.  I'm working on her wing, which is taking F O R E V E R.  So I decided to heck with it and moved on to working on Konstantinople Hamam.  I was having so much fun with it, that I got finished with part 1.  I'm a bad girl.  A realy bad girl.  So last night I made a deal with  myself.  When I get the fairy wing finished, I can work on the first section of part 2 of KH.  I can live with that compromise.  However, my negative side says that will be a year from now.

So, let's see...on my last update on the fairy I was here:

Untitled

And as of this morning, I'm here

Untitled

On Konstantinople Hamam, when I last posted I was here:

Untitled

And now I'm here:

Part 1 complete, minus the crystals

The only thing missing from it are the crystals that go in the inner and outer corners and the center.  Also, feel free to click on the picture to see the artsy fartsy angle photos I took of it.  Cuz, you know...art.

Ok, time to get ready to go earn my paycheck so I can support this habit of textile embellishment!  Keep on stitching, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment